ACT Education Solutions
Helping international students prepare for study at English-speaking universities around the world.
Our English Language Programs prepare students for further studies in English.
The Global Assessment Certificate™ program is a university preparation program, taught and evaluated in English.
UK higher education organisation has published information on the Global Assessment Certificate™ program (GAC)
24th February: UCAS, the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service in the United Kingdom, is a central source of information and advice about studying in higher education in the United Kingdom. It provides Qualification Information Profiles (QIPs) to advise universities in the UK. ACT Education Solutions Ltd. (AES) is pleased to announce that, commencing in 2017, UCAS has added information on the GAC program in the Australia section of its QIP information: https://qips.ucas.com/qip/australia-global-assessment-certificatetm-program-gac This information will assist UCAS and universities to assess the GAC accurately when evaluating an application.
How to apply to universities in the UK
- UCAS is also the organisation through which UK students must apply to be accepted into an undergraduate course at a UK university.
- International students must also apply through UCAS, although some courses are excepted.
- Students should verify with the university of their choice to determine whether direct applications can be made (this information is included on university websites).
- The UCAS international student site can be found at https://www.ucas.com/advisers/guides-and-resources/international-toolkit
- There is some additional explanation on applying to universities via UCAS on this site https://www.allaboutcareers.com/index.php?/careers-advice/ucas/ucas-application-form
- When applying to universities in the UK directly, students should advise the university that they have completed an international qualification that is profiled at https://qips.ucas.com/qip/australia-global-assessment-certificatetm-program-gac